OakDoc PCL to PDF Converter is an easy-to-use end-user wizard for creating or manipulating Adobe Acrobat PDF format files. It quickly converts PCL4, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL XL (PCL6) print files, and vector graphics to searchable PDF. The output PDF files are fully searchable in Acrobat and can be indexed in Acrobat Catalog, and industry standard PDF (Portable Document Format) documents can be viewed and printed using the Adobe Acrobat range of products, distribute your print files around the Internet or your company Intranet for easy viewing, searching and printing.
- It supports batch conversion.
- It supports color depth and resolution settings to create Image files.
- It convert pcl/pxl document to pdf format quickly.
- It supports append to an existed PDF file.
- It supports password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption, set file permissions to restrict printing, copying, and future modifications to the document.
- It does not need Adobe Acrobat software within PDF conversion.
- It supports set the PDF document title, subject, author and keywords options etc.
- It converts PCL4, PCL5e, PCL5c, PCL XL (PCL6) print files to Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
- It is an easy-to-use application and allows you to preserve original document layout.
- It supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/vista Operating System.
- Auto detect and process portrait and landscape pages.
- Adobe Acrobat 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 compatibility